If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. We submitted the "Five Paragraph Essay Revision" assignment.
2. We submitted "Article of the Week #7" and had a great discussion regarding your impression concerning the article.
3. Journal #10 "Favorite and Least Favorite Short Stories"
Identify your favorite short story and your least favorite short story. Justify your reasons for both choices, beyond the fact that "I just like it" or "I just don't like it." Thoroughly explain WHY you like/dislike the stories that you did.
4. Journal #11 "Inja, the Dog"
Students watched a short film entitled "Inja." I asked students to identify Dramatic and Situational Irony examples found within the film, and then justify their responses.
HOMEWORK:1. Remember that your FINAL EXAM for SHORT STORIES is due on WED. YOU must have TWO copies of your essay when you come to class, and your essay must be SAVED TO A USB, so that you can edit it during class.
2. Remember that your JOURNAL ENTRIES are due on WEDNESDAY.
Please let me know if you have any questions.