STOP MISSING CLASS, my young friends!
This is what we completed on Friday!
1. Everyone worked in their "Memoir Groups" discussing the second third of their memoir. Each student submitted their corresponding yellow handout. If you missed class, in order to receive credit, you will need to complete the assignment on your own.
2. We then "performed" ACT 3 with the use of some costumes and props. It was so much fun, and I appreciate those that participated!
Sorry, guys, Friday is some what of a blur to me. I remember going through ACT 3 with you in class, but the rest is vague in my memory. DRUGS....I can't decide if I love or hate them! I appreciate your patience.
1. You must be ready for a quiz covering ACT 3! Let me explain how the quiz will be structured. Each student will randomly pull one of the following quotes:
- "No." (Elizabeth speaking to Danforth)
- "You are the Devil's man." (Mary Warren speaking to Proctor)
- "I say God is dead." (Proctor speaking to the congregation)
If you would like some extra-credit for the actual quiz on Tuesday, then you can complete the following:
- Take each quote and explain WHY it could represent the climax....that's it for your extra-credit!