Dear English Kids,
If you missed class on Friday, February 4th, 2011, we completed the following:
1. I returned your "Crucible Character Analysis," and we reviewed some of your grammatical errors. The revision for your assignment is due on Tuesday, February 8th! If you did not initially complete the assignment, then you are welcome to submit it on Tuesday with your homework coupon!
HEAR ME, CUTE KIDS, IF YOU NEED HELP, THEN LET ME KNOW! DON'T MAKE THE CHOICE TO "BLOW OFF" (IDIOM) AN ASSIGNMENT PURELY BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT. ASK FOR ASSISTANCE!
2. We continued by reading Article #3 in class entitled "Not Ready to Make Nice," concerning the Dixie Chick and a statement they made in 2003 regarding Pres. Bush!
3. We then proceeded to watch the music video. If you missed class, then you can locate the video on-line by typing in "Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks. Please note that you MUST HAVE READ THE ARTICLE FIRST, prior to viewing the video.
4. We completed questions #1 and #2 on a handout given to each student in class. The final question, #3, pertains to The Crucible. We will answer that question when I see you on Tuesday.
1. Please revise your CCA for Tuesday.
2. Don't forget that your "Independent Reading" book and the three annotations/notations are due on Monday, February 14th.