If you missed class, this is what we accomplished:
1. Journal #7: "Crucible: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
ALL OF YOU: Tell me what you think this quote means...."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Justify your explanation. How does this quote relate to events within The Crucible?
GENTLEMEN: Please reflect on a moment in your 16 or 17 years of existence when you genuinely angered a female. Please tell me about the circumstances behind her fury. What was the final result?
LADIES: Please reflect on a moment when you have genuinely been angered by a male. Tell me why you were so angry. What happened? Please include specifics in your response.
2. We continued by obtaining the themes associated with Act 2 for the section we had read up to that point.
3. We continued with reading ACT 2
1. Article #5 is due on Thursday.
2. Complete study guide questions for Act 2
3. Review your vocabulary words.