If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. I returned every student's "Hell, Fire and Damnation" assignment.
2. I also returned each student's Irony Essay.
3. We then read Act 2 Scene 2 in The Crucible. This is a scene that Arthur Miller did not include in the original production of the play. Since that time, many directors have not included the scene in their production, as it gives the audience feelings of pity and empathy for Abby.
4. We then watched ACT 2 on the film.
5. We then played Vocabulary Bingo using the words from ACT 2.
1. VOCABULARY QUIZ for ACT 2.