Monday, April 25, 2011

CRT PRACTICE

Dear Juniors,
I wanted to let you know that I can not alter your second practice CRT. I know that I had indicated that I could change the format in order to view the correct response; however, once the program is "published," no changes can occur. So, do the best that you can, and I will make sure that you can identify the correct response with your next practice exam.

HOMEWORK:

1. Please complete the second CRT Practice test located at www.ucutips.org/~cramk/
Please print off your score and include a list of the answers that you selected for each question. You will submit both.
2. Locate a minimum of TEN responses to the following question. What made the 1920's such a significant decade? Please print off your Internet source and annotate/notate a minimum of three pages (7-10/pageALL the COLORS). Include a list of ten aspects that you feel answer the above question. Please remember to include a Works Citation page for your Internet source.

DON'T MISS CLASS ON TUESDAY, as we begin with THE GREAT GATSBY!